Tuesday, May 17, 2022

11 Years

So, here we are; eleven years later. What has become of Oda Daddy, Oda Momma and of course Oda Mae? I'm not sure why I stopped blogging 11 years ago. Things seemed to be going well. Oda Mae had a field day, last you all heard. I look at the pics I posted and I think how cute she was. Good lord...she was in kindergarten back then. Well, today, Oda Mae is about to finish her junior year of high school. Yep, she'll be a senior in just a few short days. A lot of things go through my mind when I think of that...but mostly, where did all the time go. I restart the blog today because it somehow seems appropriate. Oda Mae will be finishing her last year of high school. Our lives are different now and we have new stories to tell. I'm not sure if I'll continue to blog after this next year, but we'll see. It is a pretty cool hobby. In the meantime we have some catching up to do with a lot of excitement to come. In the next couple of days or so, I'll have a big announcement for my readers. ...Wait.....do I still have readers? Comment below if you are still following! I'd love to know. Either way, I'll chronicle Oda Mae's last year in high school and our upcoming big adventures. Until next time. -Oda Daddy

No comments: