Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Dog Days of Summer

Well, summer is starting to come to an end. It's been VERY mild here in Texas. We didn't have 100 degree heat until just last week. This Texas boy has been very pleased with the weather this year!

Today was the first day of The Little Gym for the Fall semester. Guess that means that things are going to get back to normal. Yep, I'll start posting again. I just needed to take a little vacation. Me and Oda Mae, we had stuff to do. Oda Momma will be happy too. I don't think I've actually prepared more than 4 meals in the last month and a half. I'm not sure what we've been eating.

I'll let you know what we've been up too. All the good stuff is for another post on another day though. Just know that I'm still here, but I'd still rather be at the water park. It's gonna take some time to get back into the swing of things.

Here's a picture of Oda Mae on our DATE DAY. We went out to eat together and got a squishy ball from one of the machines behind her.


Dominus Vobiscum,

-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's simply been too damn hot! But you're right, I should be looking at that half full part. It's better than usual. Maybe that's where I've been, too. I like that. Tell Odamomma I didn't miss her birthday blog, I just got hot and took the summer off. :-)

So Oda Mae now knows what those machines are does she? Boy are you in for it. Wait! So am I! Yikes! Oh...no. It's OK. I'm the Geegee. I like that stuff. It's been a "ruff" week.

Love ya son!