Monday, October 1, 2007

Starting to catch up again...

Since Oda Momma's car accident, things have been pretty busy around the Oda Household and I haven't had the time or energy to blog. We had a rental car over the weekend after the accident (that's all they would give us!) Cheep B@%$#^S! According to most of the people we talked to, we got a pretty decent settlement on the car. It was a 1997 Toyota Corolla with nearly 200,000 miles on it and they gave us $3500.00 for it. Not enough to get us back to where we were before, but it will help a little in purchasing a new vehicle. Oda Momma is still a little sore, but getting better every day. The "pain and suffering" settlement wasn't as good of a deal. Hindsight being 20/20 I think we could have gotten more.

I made it through another birthday last week.

Granny Jeanne had dental surgery last week and spent a couple of days with us. She's doing better now. I have to say, they gave her some sleeping pills to take last Thursday morning and by the time we left the house, got something to eat for breakfast and made it to the dentists office she was quite the comedian! She didn't remember a thing! I just wish I had thought to take some video. I'll remember that for next time. :)

I've been car shopping for a week now. Tomorrow is the big unveiling of what I found. It's supposed to get here around 6pm so I'll make another post tomorrow telling you about my deal.

DV,

-OD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the car looking?

Anonymous said...

Where's pics of the new vehicle.
I want pics
Post pics please