Tuesday, June 28, 2022

And so it begins…

We’re now 968 miles from home. We’ve traveled more than that, however. We made a pit stop in Oklahoma to visit my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew and their kids. I hadn’t seen their houses or community at all since they all moved “up north” at he beginning of the pandemic. (I obviously haven’t blogged about the pandemic, but that’s another story for another day.) (Trying to come up with topics here.) We had so much fun exploring the community and seeing all of the sites. I introduced my sister to Geocaching (Geocaching.com). I made it to my 300th find and Sister made it to 25 as a newb. Good job sister!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1oPL7kZchUB7p8vUPj0weX3YBOzW74WFr
After that we left, drove past Some state lines and finally made it to our Airbnb in the Queen City last night. Today we’re looking at exploring the city and treating Oda Mae to some authentic Cincinnati Chili from Skyline. I’m hoping they don’t disappoint. I’ve been making my one for more than 20 years. Yes, for those of you who know I’m whole food, plant based (WFPB) now, I’m making an exception this week. (That’s another blog post right there!)

Time to get busy, more updates later.

No comments: