Friday, July 14, 2023

Ten

I didn't chronicle the last year very well, did I? Let me catch you up to speed.

*BT moved to Cincy

*Got my momma moved to Oklahoma

*AT started her senior year of high school.

*Got BT's grandmother moved to OH

*Moved all of Granny's stuff into my house

*Had a very impressive garage/estate sale 

*AT graduated HS

*AT moved into her own apartment

*House painted and new carpet installed

*House on the market for 3 weeks


So here we are....10 days out.

Today was quite a busy day for me. I woke up and took the dogs on a walk. They each got to go on their own individual walks as I had a little extra time on my hands. I went and got a haircut and then went to  pick up some furniture blankets from a marketplace ad. That's when I got the text from our realtor. The buyers accepted our offer and our home is under contract (with contingencies of course). That was very exciting news (and quite the relief). After picking up the blankets I headed to work.

Today was my last day. What an impressive send off! For the last 3 1/2 years I've worked cath lab with a really good team of people. I cannot say enough good things about them. I can only hope to find another workplace with such good coworkers.

After making my way home, I realized that everything is done. I just have a few more things to box up, and the attic wares to move down into the garage. Sitting in front of my computer this evening, I'm at a loss for what to do. Guess I'll just play my video game...oo oo oo...I can update my blog!

I can't say that I'll keep the blog updated from here on out, but maybe I can chronicle the next few days. There are exciting things to come I'm sure. Until tomorrow.


DV,

JT

No comments: