Friday, July 21, 2023

Three

 Three days to go.

Today I managed to complete the repairs needed on the house. I didn't necessarily do the repairs myself. I've got roofers and plumbers coming on Monday. Hopefully, I won't be there. I'll just pay the bill. I'm okay with that too.

The garage is packed up and all I have left to pack is my closet. Guess I should pack for OH 1st. I've also got computer stuff to do. Don't know if I'm going to get it done or not. Ultimately, all that matters is that I get my stuff loaded on the truck and drive to Cincy.

As they say, however, we're down to the wire. (I wonder where that phrase came from.) Utilities are scheduled to be turned off, the dogs have no idea what's going on, and the garage is almost full. The movers are supposed to call and confirm pickup the afternoon before they come. Nothing like just waiting around to see if someone is going to come get your stuff.

That's about it for now. Tomorrow I'll work on some computer projects and pack the closet. Oh... and sell the washer/dryer and fridge. Gotta do that too.

DV,

JT

No comments: