Monday, July 24, 2023

Moving Day

 It was a long day filled with excitement, sadness, happiness and a yearning for the future.

I was blessed to have breakfast with AT. Then we went to the house and loaded up the truck. We gave each other hugs, fought back tears and went on our separate ways. She’s a good kid with a good head on her shoulders and she’ll be fine.

I Drove out of TX and headed to OK to visit friends. We had a nice visit and it was on to see my family. Here’s me and my momma.
We went to our next task for the day. My little gir Beans got a new home in the country. I’m not sure how I feel about leaving her, but I’m sure she’ll be fine. Sometimes I wish I weren’t an animal person. Thank you to everyone who assisted me in trying to rehome Besns. 
Then I had a homemade dinner with my sister, brother and momma. Ended the day with birthday cake. Thank you momma! 

With that, I’m going to bed soon. Pardon the typos on the phone tonight.

DV,
JT


No comments: