Sunday, July 23, 2023

One

 24 hours, that’s what I’ve got left….better make the most of it.

Fold laundry, check.

Pack suitcase for OH, check.

Purchase a couple more boxes for….wait, is that the moving truck out there???? But, they never called to set up a time for Sunday!!!! Guess I better get some clothes on…

Yep, they just showed up this morning without calling yesterday. That’s okay, I was mostly ready for them. As it turns out, I severely underestimated the number of boxes I had. Price of moving cross country just went up. I’ll admit, I didn’t do my due diligence in measuring my garage full of stuff. I did after they left. I would have over estimated by just a bit had I done that. Lesson learned.

Free Qdoba, check. ( Thanks Megan , you have know idea how many free meals you’ve gotten me from Qdoba :)

Refrigerator sold, check.

Dogs bathed, check.

TX Cemetery Geocache Bronze (100) Challenge complete, check.

Fun Facts - TX Adventure Lab Completed, check.

Car washed and cleaned out,  check.

I think that’s about it. I may tidy up a bit before going to bed,  but overall it’s been a highly productive, stressful, expensive, and memorable day. Guess I’m good to officially start my vacation tomorrow.

I’ve got about 20 or so hours of driving to do this week. I’m going to need some suggestions for new music to listen to.

Let’s do this!

DV,

JT

No comments: