Saturday, July 15, 2023

Nine

 Okay, two days in a row. Not bad, JT, not bad.

I woke up this morning about 6am at the insistence of Zelda. She had to go potty. I let the dogs out and went back to bed. Let them back in and went back to bed.

Man, I really need to get up and get going....nah, back to sleep.

About 10:30 I finally made myself get up. That's pretty unusual for me. I'm naturally a morning person. Get up early, get things done for the day. After I got going, I managed to find a couple of geocaches in a some cemeteries not too far away. They aren't always at cemeteries, but I have been trying to get my Bronze award for TX Cemetery caches. I'm not sure that's going to happen. I still need 28 more before I leave. We'll see.

Made my way home, ate some lunch and took a nap. A long nap. All I know is that I've felt exhausted today. Maybe it's stress relief.

This afternoon I finally felt ready to do something productive. Realizing we had a cold front move through DFW, I decided to tackle the attic. It was only 92 degrees after all. I managed to get everything down including the file cabinet without injuring myself. That's a win!

I'll tidy up the garage a bit and we'll be ready for the home inspection on Monday. Tomorrow I'll start boxing up the remainder of the kitchen and my closet. We're getting close...

DV,

JT

No comments: