Sunday, July 16, 2023

Eight

 Eight days to go.

Today I woke up refreshed and ready to get stuff done. I suppose all the sleep I got yesterday was necessary and justified considering the last 13 months. This morning I made my way to get a couple of geocaches. One of which was in a very long tunnel.


Link would be proud that I attempted it, however I chickened out about a third of the way through. Link has the master sword, I do not. I'm gonna need a buddy for this one (it's almost half a mile underground). I really don't want to come up missing right before the big move. Found a couple cemetery caches and now I only need 28 more before next Monday.

I headed home to clean up and head out to lunch with a good friend. We had a great time talking about our future and how things seem to be working out well for the both of us. If I were a more social creature, I'd have a lunch like this with many more people. However, I don't do lots of people. I'm sure it's some kind of social anxiety thing, but it is what it is. I'm not too worried about changing. Just know that if you are reading this...I'd love to have lunch with you someday. Just you.

When I returned home I was able to tackle the kitchen. It's all packed. I'll be eating protein shakes, fruit and microwaved baked potatoes for the next week. Don't feel bad...I love potatoes!


After getting the kitchen finished up, it was time to mow the yard again. I'll probably have to mow a couple more times before next week. Everybody mows 2-3 times a week, right....no....just me?

Tomorrow is a day I've been looking forward to for at least a couple of months. It'll be fun! Stay tuned.

DV,

JT

No comments: