Sunday, April 8, 2007

Hoppy Easter Everyone!

Yes, we had Easter today. I had to wake up at 5:45 to make it to my first of three morning services. All went well. When I got home, Oda Momma had gone to the store and bought a roast to make for dinner. What's really something, is that she already had it cooking and everything! MMMMMmmmmm, it was good! Thank you Oda Momma. You earned brownie points.

Oda Mae was already taking her nap when I got home. She must have been really tired 'cause she didn't wake up until about an hour before dinner time. When she woke up we colored eggs, found her Easter Basket and had a good time. After dinner, the Easter Bunny came and hid her eggs in the living room. The Easter Bunny thought it might be a bit cold outside for hunting eggs. (more on that later).
She had her bath and is now sleeping. I think she was pretty worn out from the big picnic yesterday.....YESTERDAY........
What the heck was up with the weather? Look...

Look real close....you see all those white specks? No, it's not just my poor photography skills. It's freakin' SNOW! There is a reason I live in Texas. It doesn't snow in FREAKIN' APRIL! We had a nice picnic planned with GG. We still went and had burgers, dogs and stuff, but we had to be inside. I was really looking forward to letting Oda Mae run around the park. We did have a really good time though. We played BINGO and Oda Momma won a journal.

Okay, I'm done. I didn't appreciate the snow yesterday, and I just wanted everyone to know.

Next Saturday evening I'll be playing a concert with a group that I play with regularly. You're all invited to attend. Here's the link. It's on the South side of the world this time around. It'll be a good concert. Hope to see you there.

Sorry for the lack of "Easter" photos...they all turned out pretty drab. We'll try again tomorrow at 2nd Easter.

Dominus Vobiscum,

-OD

No comments: