Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Still Here...

So some of you have probably been wondering where I've been. Well, I hope some of you have been wondering where I've been. I've actually been fairly busy. I had to go out of town this last weekend and play a concert in Abilene. Before that I had been practicing quite a bit. The next two weeks will be much of the same. I'm also pretty busy with my AHJ (At-Home-Job). I've been getting behind in some work and have needed to catch up. Eventually, I will.

Oda Mae got to spend the night last night with Gran. I think she had a good time despite wanting to cry when Oda Momma left her and when I came and picked her up. She was pretty sure I was going to leave her again. Our friend in the Symphony played a fantastic solo this weekend. According to the Star Telegram, he almost set his Strad on fire. I would agree. We got to go see the concert and then spend some time with our friends at "Kings Chinese BBQ". Were talking real Chinese food. We did however pass on the Duck Tongue and Chicken Feet appetisers. The main dishes we had were really good. The best part was the dessert. Oda Momma didn't think so, however. It was a sweet egg drop soup with a real egg in it. At first we didn't know if it was an egg or not. :) Then we came home for real dessert that included Tiramisu, Carmel Apple Pie, and Ice Cream. MMMMMmmmmmm We watched "Noises Off". Have any of you seen that movie? It's pretty funny stuff.

I'll keep trying to catch up on the pictures and the posts. I've got more to talk about....



Dominus Vobiscum,



-OD

No comments: