Monday, July 2, 2007

No better time than the present....

(FREE BOOK...SEE BELOW)

Why can't I have it all?

For a long time now, I've thought that to have something good in your life, you could only have that one thing. ie: Family, Health, Home, Career, etc...

I tend to concentrate on one aspect at a time and let the others fall by the wayside. If I start working towards one goal I start getting negative thoughts about the others. I'm sure many of you who read my blog feel similar. Maybe some of you do have it all and you are appreciative of that.

In some aspects of my life I've allowed what I think other people feel or say about me to cause me to feel less than adequate about myself. It is my own fault for allowing negative thoughts to bring me down.

Some of this was brought about by a book that I read a while back called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. There is a LOT of hype about this book. A LOT! After reading it, I think that there is some truth to what it says about having good thoughts. Having good thoughts tends to cause you and the people and world around you to do the things that need to be done to accomplish the task at hand.

I'd like to pass on my copy of The Secret to the first person who e-mails me at b j t u l l o s [at] s b c g l o b a l [dot] n e t. Obviously, eliminate spaces and put in the correct symbols (I don't want any electronic spammers.) You don't pay shipping or anything, just get a free book. Read it and see what you think. (edit: July 3...I've still got it!)

I already know what the AREA 365 picture will be today. It deals with another post from several days ago. I'm looking forward to taking it!

Oda Mae is waking up now, "Time to make the donuts!"

Dominus Vobiscum,

-OD

No comments: