Monday, September 15, 2008

My Grade

Hello All,

I know it's been a while, but I just wanted everyone to know that I just received a 96/100 on my first exam in Anatomy and Physiology I.

I know that I should be pretty happy with this score, but I'll just put it out there..... I WAS ROBBED! If this exam had been essay or fill in the blank, I would have gotten all of my points. The the multiple choice, guess the right answer questions were worded poorly. I think I'm going to demand a recount. There was probably some kind of "chad" loose in the grading machine. I'll let you know how things turn out.

Dominus Vobiscum,

-Oda Daddy

4 comments:

Dedra said...

um....are you back in school?

Oda Daddy said...

What makes you think that?
-OD

nonchalantsavant said...

Oh, knock it off...

I'd kill for grades like that in a science class.


So, are you going to be a physiologist? And if so, what's that?

Anonymous said...

I think you should go talk to your instructor. Ask for clarification on the question that you feel was worded inappropriately - state your case!!! I hope I do as well on my Abnormal Pysch test next week! Your awesome brother!!!!!