Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Elephant Song

I put this here so Oda Mae and I could watch it tomorrow. I'm tempted to go get her out of bed to watch it with me. I guess I'll have to wait.



Meanwhile, I'll go put more aloe on my sunburned body. We finally made it to the water park last Saturday. Oda Mae had a GREAT time. We're going again soon.

I've started to catch up on AREA 365 after the whole hospital thing. I'm going to start posting the most recent pictures as well, and fill in the missing dates as the days go by.

We went to our first Concerts in the Garden Sunday evening. We got to see Patty Griffin. She has a nice voice. Oda Mae LOVED it. She danced all night! Can't wait to see the Classical Mystery Tour and A Night at the Oscars this weekend.

Oda Mae and I made our way to the library today to turn in our 10 Day report of reading for at least 20 minutes a day. The librarian told Oda Mae that she was the first person that had come in and logged in for 10 days. She got a COOL book bag and a certificate. She is now entered into a drawing for more prizes at the end of the month.

D.V.

-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Library SWAG!!!!

SCORE!!!