Saturday, March 3, 2007

Away for Awhile

Well, I'm away from the house for a day and a half. We're playing a pops show this weekend and playing stuff from all your favorite musicals. It'll be a fun weekend. I'll miss my family, but it is kind of nice to be alone for a few hours. I'm sure Oda Momma would agree.

Some family news...
PaPaw and Neene had to say goodbye to their kitty, Bunny a couple of days ago. We know what it's like losing a pet. We're glad they still have two "puppies" to look after.

Uncle Jake will be finishing up his degree in SD next spring. Now we can all start planning the big graduation/vacation trip. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the sights up north. Glad I don't live there though. Burrrrrrrrrr

This morning, Oda Mae and I went to the park after running an errand to the post office. She got to play on the sea-saw (teeter-totter if you prefer)...


She also got a new hair do while coming down the slide...
Some day she'll be trying to get her hair to stay that way all day. Possibly with some sort of brightly colored hairspray. I can't wait.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Dominus Vobiscum!

-OD

No comments: