Monday, March 5, 2007

Watch Out for the Girl with the Shifty Eyes

We went to the park today after picking up 1000 CD's. Oda Mae had some weird shifty eye thing going on today. Not sure why.


Last week Oda Mae and Oda Momma went to an Oscar Party. I was going to blog about that, but Oda Momma beat me to it. I had my own Oscar party tonight where I shot this picture...

I know it's hard to tell, but this guy is about 8ft tall. I played an awards ceremony/dinner for a major "Hospitality" company. Man they gave out some cash tonight. I'm definitely in the wrong business!

Oh, you probably want to know why Oda Mae and I picked up 1000 CD's today. I'm kinda beat so we'll talk about that tomorrow.

Dominus Vobiscum,

-OD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hospitality company didn't give you any extra cash?

That wasn't very hospitable!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and re: the shifty eyes - she's obviously starting to work on her womanly wiles.

It's instinct.

And you're doomed. :-)