Friday, September 7, 2007

Photo Shoot Gone Bad

So tonight, I took Oda Mae and Oda Momma out to the garden for a little evening photo shoot. I was really hoping to get some good pictures. Unfortunately, my "little" camera doesn't like taking photos in low light without the flash. The graininess (Is that a word?) if really awful! Kind of ticks me off. Anybody know how to fix this? In the "auto" mode it doesn't let me set the ISO setting myself. Maybe I'll try manual next time. Then things will probably go horribly wrong.

Some of the shots I got were pretty fun (they just look like crap up close). The best one for the evening made its way to AREA 365. See next post. ;)




This week Oda Mae started "School" again. Our theme for the first week was "Cows". Tomorrow morning after breakfast we'll finish off by making a cow out of squares (that was the shape of the week). I'll post a picture of it here for all to see. Our favorite cow book this week was "Calico Cows" by Arlene Dubanevich. Nice little story about the leader cow, Bertha, who goes to the fair. All of her cow friends get into trouble while she's gone.

Time to go to bed now and see how many cows pop up in my dreams tonight.

DV, -OD

No comments: