Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ringworm....ringworm....aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

The last week and a half Oda Mae has had this little irritation on her face just below and to the right of her eye. At first we thought it was some kind of preschool pimple or a mosquito bite. It started out kind of small then got bigger. Then she started scratching it and then it got worse. Then it got better. We tried neosporin and then we thought maybe it was eczema which she has had on her arms and legs. Then it just didn't go away.

Today we went to the Dr. to find out what it was. Turns out to be ringworm. Consequently, ringworm has nothing to do with worms. (I was secretly disapointed...bummer.) It's just a fungus that she could have gotten anywhere. We got some free cream and hopefully she'll be good as new in no time at all.

I got my blood test and have to go back Tuesday morning between 8 and 9 (DON'T LET ME FORGET!) to get the results. This was for my fungus, but you don't want to know about that!

DV,

-OD

2 comments:

KC said...

NO, I imagine I don't. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi