Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tomatoes, Trips, and Togas

Well I would have had some cool antique car pics for you guys today, but Oda Momma tripped the day before the big show and I ended up having to do other things last Sunday. We had to take Oda Momma to the emergency room Sunday morning cause she could hardly walk from the night before. Turns out everything is fine, just really hurts is all. She's doing much better now after having been on crutches for a couple of days. Oda Mae and I took care of her for one day. The rule around here is that you only get one sick day where people pity you. After that you're on your own. Usually makes everyone get better a lot quicker. :)

The other day, I tried my hand at making some homemade tomato soup. Real tomatoes and everything. I have to say, if you've never made your own and have only eaten the canned stuff; you're missing out! That stuff was gooooooooood. We also had three cheese grilled cheezy samiches to go with it. Double gooooooood.

Today Oda Mae and I went to tour a parents day out program at a church near us. It was really nice and the people were friendly. There were only 6 kids in her class and two teachers watching after them. We're going to sign up and start going 9-2 on Mondays. This parent can't wait to have a day out! Oda Mae was playing with the kitchen with some other little kids when we had to leave. She was not happy. I think she'll enjoy being social and stuff. In honor of starting a pre-school we had a toga party the other day. CHECK IT OUT!

Looking forward to a restful weekend. Before that though, Oda Mae and I both have Dr. appointments tomorrow. Wish us luck!

DV,

-OD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have that same alphabet Toga.

And I like the sick day rule. Can I use it around here?

But tomato soup? Ewwwwww. You can have my share. I'll stick to the sammich

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a good Toga party - wish I had been there! I think Oda is cute on a motorcycle and can't wait to get my own - before I am 50 I hope.