Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Sun Came Out

The past couple of days, the weather has been really nice. I went out yesterday and took a few pictures at the Botanic Gardens with Oda Mae after we went to the library for story time. Today I found a hiking trail near the house and set out on my first photography assignment. As it turns out everything is still pretty dead. Most of my pictures turned out "Brown - like the earth..." (inside joke). Afterwords I went to eat lunch with Oda Momma and some of her work buddies at a Lebanese Buffet. Man, talk about some good food!!!!! You have to try it. They are never busy and the price is super cheap. That's why they have to close down every couple of weeks. It's called Celaborelle, if you can find them open give it a shot.

Then I went and picked up Oda Mae from school and we went to the park and played. Afterwords, we came home took a nap and then headed out for the garden again. It was nice to shoot something with some color in it.

I've started up the AREA 365 again. You can check out the 2007 and 2008 versions as well as my photography assignments on my Flickr page. It's over there to the left as well.

DV,

-OD

No comments: